Need a quick loan?
No worries! Save time and effort by finding lenders who can help
As long as you are on a Centrelink payment scheme, No credit check loans guaranteed – Australia Centrelink payment-based loans …
Afterpay and ZipPay are among Australia’s top buy now pay later providers Their apps have boosted their businesses There are …
Digital payday lending services have experienced a bigger uptrend recently New app-based payday lender companies have grown considerably since last …
Best of LendExpress Blog
Paperworks for loans are an extra hassle when getting a loan, mortgage, business loan, or if borrowing extra funds. Most …
Our pensioners receive regular payments from their pensions and senior citizen funds. Pensioners looking to loan or borrow funds can …
Loan services have grown alongside Australian e-commerce and finance technology. Today many of Australia’s credit and loan services are in …
The credit and loan industry today has grown to a wider and more competitive level. Even they have to be …
Debts and loans cause a lot of stress. Their results can also be disastrous. You can choose bankruptcy, property repossession, …
DeFi or decentralised finance loans are one of two types of crypto loans; They are direct loan services with no …
DeFi lending and crypto investments slightly jarred the financial industry in early 2021. It is a big deal in trading …
Crypto loans have helped break cryptocurrency into the loan and lending industry. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency can now be used to …
Australia has set new rules for the Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) Industry; They are the first country to regulate …
Crypto loans differ a lot from traditional money-based loans: The main features of the digital currency and its volatile market …
The best short-term loans in Australia are always in demand. Short-term loans are usually small to medium-sized amounts borrowed for …
Bytepay is a flexible buy now pay later service for the popular Byte invisible teeth aligner devices. Byte is a …
A guarantor loan involves a guarantor to support and endorse the loan for the borrower. The guarantor steps in as …
Humm is one of the newer local buy now pay later services. It is a new version of FlexiGroup, coming …
Loans for unemployed Australians are available. Many people need to borrow cash for sudden needs and expenses. And often this …
Quick Loans with Instant Approval
In Australia, there’s a growing number of lenders specialising in quick, fast, online personal loans.
With many providers, like Nimble, you can have the money within 60 minutes if you’re approved.
LendExpress.com.au is your gateway to great small loans that you can get today. Using LendExpress makes the job of finding a fast personal loan easy and fast.
How do fast loans work?
There are several different types of fast loan on offer in Australia.
If you’re looking for a smaller amount, under $2,000, and you can repay it fairly quickly, within a few paydays, then a short–term loan might be right for you.
Smaller loans are sometimes available to people with low credit scores, bad credit reports, patchy credit records or who are in receipt of Centrelink benefits. People on Centrelink may also be able to apply for a Centrelink advance or small loan from Centrelink.
With smaller loans like these you can choose repayment terms ranging from a few days to 12 months.
Be aware that small payday loans have high interest rates, some have total costs adding up to a rate equal to 48 per cent per year.
If you want a bigger loan, over $2,000, you may like to think about a credit card or a unsecured personal loan from a bank or credit union.
How to get approved for a fast loan?
The best way to secure a rapid turnaround loan is to make sure that you fit all of the eligibility criteria – and you have all the documents to prove it.
Each lender has slightly different loan eligibility criteria but many of the requirements are broadly similar. These requirements often ask that you:
- Are aged 18 or over
- Are an Australian citizen or have permanent residence in Australia
- Are in steady employment (although some providers will consider beneficiaries or self–employed people with proof of income).
- Earn a minimum amount of income every month
- Have a valid email, mobile phone, bank account and fixed address
- Have a reasonable to good credit rating, and
- Haven’t been made bankrupt recently or entered a debt agreement.
What you need get approved for a fast loan?
- Payslips to prove your income
- Bank account information
- A recent utility bill (probably)
- Proof of ID (your passport or driver’s licence, for example)
- Bank statements
Tips for a successful loan application
- Have a look at your credit record to make sure that there’s no negative listings on it.
- Only apply to providers where you fit the criteria.
- Don’t apply for more than you can afford, just ask for the amount you need.
Comparing fast personal loans
You can compare fast personal loans at LendExpress.com.au. When looking for the loan that is right for you, consider:
- All the costs, including the rate and the fees.
- Does the lender allow early repayment?
- Does the lender have high late fees?
- Does the lender have a good app and good service?
- How quickly will the loan be funded? Some lenders give you access to funds within 1 hour while others take 24 to 48 hours.
Tips and advice about personal loans
Before committing to a personal loan consider this:
- Do you need to borrow this money?
- Can you repay this loan without getting into financial hardship?
- Do you understand the total fees, rates and charges on this loan?
- Do you understand the penalties, late fees, charges etc?
LendExpress.com.au does not list all the lenders in the market. The lenders listed in this article are not representative of all the lenders available in the market. There may be other loan providers available that are not listed here. LendExpress.com.au may have a commercial arrangement with lenders featured on this site.
LendExpress.com.au believes all information to be accurate on the date published.
This information is general and does not take into account your specific personal situation. For advice, seek a professional advisor. For debt problems and free advice about debts, contact the National Debt Helpline on 1800 007 007.